Capitol Towers is the premier Class A office development in Charlotte’s prestigious SouthPark community featuring nearly 500,000 square feet of commercial and retail space.
Architecturally significant, the buildings make a bold, yet timeless, statement.
- Secured executive underground parking with direct access to an executive entrance
- Free employee parking in a six-level, 1,600-space deck
- Covered access to the parking deck from the office and retail buildings
- High-level security
- An outdoor plaza with seating and Wi-Fi
- A range of dining options, including white tablecloth restaurants with outdoor seating
- Five points of entry/exit surrounded by four-lane road for efficient traffic flow
- Easy access to Charlotte’s Central Business District, Interstates 77, 85 and 485, and Charlotte Douglas, the nation’s sixth-busiest airport
- Onsite property management office
- New retail tenants at Capitol Towers
- Tower Sundries
- Legion Brewing
- Novant Pediatrics
Within approximately a 1-mile radius, you’ll also have access to a range of lifestyle amenities, places to stay and housing options, including:
- Upscale shopping and dining at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Del Frisco’s, The Palm and many more
- Quick, convenient workday lunch options at 65 nearby restaurants
- The Harris and Harris Express YMCAs, both part of one of the largest YMCA systems in the country
- More than 1,000 hotel rooms, including options at six Hilton, Marriott and Hampton Inn & Suites hotels
- A range of single- and multi-family housing options, including country club estates, more than 3,000 multi-family residential units, and newly constructed apartment homes
- Six daycare centers and a number of public and private schools
Learn more about living and working in SouthPark.
Lincoln Harris is a real estate developer that has long been committed to environmental responsibility. Today we’re proud to say our new Capitol Towers office development is LEED Gold Certified, so you can experience a healthier, more energy-efficient workplace.
Environmentally friendly amenities include:
- Air quality monitoring system
- Premium efficiency systems for water, heating, cooling and ventilation
- Energy-efficient lighting
- Parking garage exhaust fans
- Elevators with regenerative motors to feed energy back into building grid
- Water fixtures designed to reduce domestic water use by 40 percent relative to the LEED baseline
- Buildings designed to exceed industry-standard energy efficiencies by at least 28 percent
- Low-emitting materials, including carpeting, paints, sealants and wood composites
- Building-wide green cleaning and maintenance protocol
But that’s just part of the story.
Lincoln-Harris has led the development of Charlotte’s SouthPark community for decades. In partnership with other developers, we’ve created a self-contained neighborhood that features a blend of established destinations and $800 million in new construction of additional retail, residential and commercial offerings.